CGOC’s investment objectives are to provide shareholders with long-term returns through capital appreciation by investing in an actively managed and diversified portfolio of private and public companies that operate within the cannabis sector as well as the extended cannabis value chain.
Shareholders can benefit through the CGOC advantage.
A diversified and actively managed portfolio, CGOC invests in public and private companies globally
- Takes the guess work out of investing in this new and everchanging industry
- A great way to get comfortable with the sector while limiting exposure to extreme volatility
Gain access to private companies
- Exposure to private companies where an investment opportunity would have been limited
- This early mover advantage allows exposure to up-and-coming companies ahead of many large institutional investors
Provides a gateway to the US
- Not limited to just Canadian Companies
- Majority of recent investments have been in the US to take advantage of the valuation discrepancy
- Significant discount in Share Price to the NAV
- This is a great entry point for investors looking to take advantage
- We see more meaningful private flow through our network effect
- We support sustainable deal flow from the extended network